Sunday, August 18, 2013

One. Week.

   There's officially one week left until I leave behind Vancouver to embark for university and I don't even know what to think! I'm feeling an odd mix of emotions right now and it seems completely surreal and odd to think that in just 7 days I can no longer call myself a "Vancouverite." Over the past few weeks (in which I have totally neglected this blog, oops) I have been so busy with work, hanging out with friends, and packing. Seriously, packing all my stuff into 2 bags has been so daunting and frustrating and my room looks like a hurricane flew through it. Today, I had a family party at my house for a chance to say goodbye to everyone. It was definitely a sad moment when I realized that this would be the last time I'd see them until December. I'm not going to lie, I absolutely hate saying "goodbyes" to people because it sounds so absolute and, well, sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment