Sunday, August 18, 2013

I Hate Packing

  Like I said in the title, packing has definitely been one of the worst and most annoying things about leaving for University. There are so many little things that I keep forgetting about, and so I've created a list of the most forgotten about, stupidest things that many people may forget when packing for university:
- shoe rack: will keep dirty shoes organized and off the floor
- mini iron/ironing board: because no one likes wrinkly clothes
- alarm clock: don't be late for classes!
- laundry hamper: because clean clothes are good. enough said.
extension cord: laptop, iron, phone, ipod, clock, mini fridge, kettle- you get the idea
- LOTS of hangers: trust me, you'll need them
- flashlight: never hurts for an emergency
- cutlery/tupperware: for leftovers and small snacks
- adhesive or velcro hooks: schools won't allow nails, staples, or hooks in the dorm walls
- LOTS of plastic bags: for throwing out your garbage
- cold and flu medicine: just in case
- air freshener: face it, your dorm will smell pretty bad
- school supplies: believe it or not, I almost forgot these in the midst of packing!
Did I miss anything? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment