Thursday, July 25, 2013

Packing for Winter

Today I began the first stage of packing for university: Winter Clothes! My dad is going to Toronto next week, and he's bringing a suitcase full of my heavy winter clothes to store at my uncle's house until we arrive at the end of August. I can definitely say that this was not an easy task fitting most of my heavy sweatshirts and jackets into the suitcase! My whole room was a complete mess.


A necessity was my heavy duty snow jacket for braving the extremely cold weather in Ontario. This and my other rain jacket took up practically half the suitcase!


Of course, I couldn't forget my pink cozy booties for walking around the dorm

The finished product! I managed to fit most of my jackets and sweaters, my UGG boots, Hunter rainboots, and a few scarves and toques.


No comments:

Post a Comment