Thursday, July 25, 2013

Welcome to Universe-City!

Seeing as I leave for university in exactly one month, I decided there was no better time to start this blog than today! Hi, my name is Kelsey. I'm an 18 year old girl from Vancouver, Canada, and in one month I will be leaving my friends, family, and comfort of home to explore the exciting life milestone known as "university." I'll be travelling across Canada to follow my dreams and experience life on my own. Along the way, I hope you'll follow me through all the ups and downs of university as I give you an in-depth and all-access look at my life for the next few years. On this blog you can expect helpful tips and tricks for surviving university, journal entries of my emotional highs and lows, occasional homesickness rants, and creative posts to show you my life away from home. I invite you to join me during this adventure, and I hope this blog will inspire you in some way or another. I'm not holding anything back, so join this wild ride with me and just go!

No comments:

Post a Comment